Thursday, February 18, 2016

This is Not About Kanye

Look - you hate Kanye West.  I get it.  I enjoy him as an artist but it is no stretch for me to comprehend the haterade. Dude's an asshole. I get it.

But I cannot anymore with a certain anti-Kanye meme.  Shall we stroll through a meadow of tough guys together?

Chuck Norris, we know how you feel about President Obama.  Do you have any thoughts on Kanye West?


Clint Eastwood, you've made some really excellent movies and some questionable appearances at GOP Conventions.  What do you think of Kanye West?


Are you one of those guys from that show about the motorcycle gang with a Shakespearian scope?  I think you are.  I plan on watching your show soon!  Can you tell me what you think of Kanye West?


Excuse me, I don't mean to bother you while you're protecting our freedoms, but could you take a quick break and give me your thoughts on Kanye West?

 

Sigh.  

I've gathered up some of my best gal pals with some advice for men who giggle and hit "share" when they see that meme.  Gaga, what should these fellows do?


Rachel from Friends, would you like to say anything to the sharers of that meme?


Christina, do you have any final messages?



In a nutshell: when you want to insult someone by calling him a girl, you are not insulting him, you are insulting GIRLS!  You are saying that being a girl is a lame thing to be.  It's not funny.  It's not cool.  It's not badass.  It's sexist AF.

Stop doing that. 

Ron Swanson, sometimes the manly men struggle with accepting advice from ladies.  Could you brush off your mustachioed Y chromosome and give some advice to the nice man with an urge to share the "Kanye West? Never heard of her" meme?


That is all.