Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Breaking down last night's Daily Show

I really enjoyed the whole show last night. Even Anne Hathaway charmed me, despite my lingering resentment at her appearance in that egregious bitches-be-crazy-about-their-wedding movie. At first I was a little peeved off with the MSNBC is the new Fox bit (I thought the part with Chris Matthews was especially unfair... below I'll post the whole interview that they borrowed from and he is AWESOME in it). But, while it pains me to say it, Keith Olbermann does have him a mammoth ego. And, as I've said to DonBon many a time as we watched Countdown, I bet I'd really dislike Keith Olbermann if I were sitting across from him at a bar. So, maybe a goof or two on him is good.

Rachel Maddow is a goddess.

Here's Chris Matthews being awesome:



All that being said, John Oliver blew me away last night. I thought this was really amazing: